Need a Change of Scenery? Get a Job at Clinical Ink!
At Clinical Ink, we are making clinical research better and faster. Whether our employees are new to the field or have been working in clinical research for a long time, we rely on our staff for their knowledge, expertise, unique perspectives, and hard work as we continue to build an exceptional company. Clinical Ink is innovative, tech-focused, honest, and team-oriented. Our employees are the greatest asset we have and we encourage and value their ideas and constructive feedback while fostering, cultivating, and preserving a culture of diversity and inclusion.
Because our people are our greatest resource, at Clinical Ink you’ll receive:
Life is better around a campfire. Circle up.
Improve yourself on us.
Stay well with excellent medical, dental, and vision benefits — and more.
Save for the fun times ahead with matched contributions.
Family comes first. It’s elementary.
Your growth is our gain.
When you join the Clinical Ink team, you are helping to advance the life sciences industry and make the world a better place. We provide technology solutions that transform the clinical trial experience for patients and put our research clients on the path to making confident, better-informed decisions, faster. We help them make sure their clinical trials are being executed correctly and that their data is recorded accurately. Our Lumenis™ interconnected eSource Ecosystem (eCOA, ePRO, eConsent, and more) is proven to make protocol execution, data collection, monitoring, and submission better for sites, patients, and clinical research sponsors.
What Makes Us Different?
- We are eSource pioneers who have honed our expertise over many years to develop a platform that provides our customers a cleaner and more confident view of their data.
- Our Lumenis platform simplifies every aspect of the trial process, from study startup to data collection to submission.
- We adeptly execute optimal solutions for our customers through accountability, proactive and strategic thinking, increased visibility, and faster and better decision-making.
- We create therapeutic-specific solutions, making a significant impact on research as we eliminate obstacles and challenges.
- Our protocol execution focuses on the patient, not the statistician, further improving the overall trial experience.