Discover novel digital assessments being developed to validate digital biomarkers in PD and how they can be applied in clinical trials.
Leading the Technology
Digital biomarkers provide real-time data on patients’ physiology and disease progression to help researchers better understand treatment efficacy.
Leading the way in digital biomarkers technology, Clinical ink offers the best-in-class analytics platform to capture, collect, and interpret real-time data powering the evaluation and development of new treatments.
Our scientists, architects, data engineers, data scientists, and software engineers are advancing digital biomarkers technology.
The Analysis Platform for Digital Biomarkers
Measure Patient Response
- Use any digital device to measure a patient’s biological response in real-time
- Improve patient engagement and compliance
- Visualize data in dashboards to monitor patient adherence and data quality
- Build machine learning solutions to improve patient-centric insights into behavior and compliance
- Perform root cause analysis to understand patient behavior in bring-your-own-device (BYOD) studies
Better Data. Better Decisions.
- Validate measurements derived from sensors, algorithms, and clinical data in real-time
- Fuse data sources from multiple sensors into a common reference frame
- Ingest data into enterprise data lake solutions for expedited analysis
- Conduct real-time quality control checks on incoming data sources
Develop Disease-Specific Digital Biomarkers
- Evaluate sensor data streams to identify optimal solutions for capturing disease-relevant signals
- Engineer features using time- and frequency-dependent signal processing routines and algorithms
- Construct multivariate modeling methods to evaluate mixed effects in complex study designs
Power Innovation and Growth
Frequently Asked Questions
What are digital biomarkers?
Digital biomarkers are objective, quantifiable physiological and behavioral data that are collected and measured by digital devices such as smartphones, wearables, or sensors. They can provide insights into patients' health status, treatment response, and disease progression, enabling more personalized and timely therapeutic decisions.
How can digital biomarkers benefit clinical trial design and processes?
Digital biomarkers offer several key benefits to clinical trial design and processes:
- Real-Time Monitoring: Allows continuous tracking of patients' health, providing timely insights and enabling adaptive interventions.
- Enhanced Data Quality: Objective and high-quality data minimizes human error and supports more robust analyses.
- Patient-Centric Approach: Enables remote monitoring and participation, making trials more accessible and comfortable for patients.
- Cost-Effective Solutions: Often more economical than traditional methods, facilitating broader and more diverse trials.
- Support for Decentralized Trials: Digital biomarkers align with modern decentralized and trial approaches, promoting flexibility and innovation in trial design.
What types of digital biomarkers can be collected with the Clinical ink platform?
The Clinical ink platform supports a wide variety of digital biomarkers, including physiological metrics like heart rate, behavioral indicators like activity levels, patient-reported outcomes, and specialized health indicators. The flexibility of the platform ensures the collection of relevant and meaningful data for diverse clinical research solutions.