Fireside Chat Fridays
Our industry is full of challenges. But it’s also full of passionate experts. This summer, dive into our podcast on the last Friday of each month to talk about some of the biggest issues in the eClinical space. We’ll be inviting partners to come share their insights and expertise, so please share your questions or topic suggestions with us to join the conversation!
What eClinical topics do you want to learn about?
Our guest this month is Pam Ventola, Ph.D., senior science director at Cogstate. She talked with our Jonathan Andrus, chief business officer, about cognitive batteries and rater assessments to ease site burden. Together, they discussed:
- How rater assessments and cognitive batteries have been handled in the past
- Impact of traditional paper methods on sites as well as on data access and review
- Optimal solutions to reduce site burden
Pam Ventola: Senior Science Director at Cogstate
Jonathan Andrus: Chief Business Officer at Clinical InkListen Now
On today’s global stage, patient populations and sites are located around the world and speak many languages. Having ePRO isn’t enough — you’ve got to ensure your translation process is using the most effective and efficient migration process possible to keep costs down and timelines streamlined. In this podcast, we explore:
- The translation process and the importance of methodology selection
- How advanced planning can best incorporate input from all stakeholders
- When to start planning for translation
Elsa Lindstrom: project lead for eCOA-specific technology and processes at TransPerfect
Tracey Larrow: director of translation and localization services at Clinical Ink
What is the difference between electronic data capture (EDC) and direct data capture (DDC)? What are the benefits of DDC? How can you use DDC to streamline your data and workflow and increase accuracy?
What you will learn:
- Key differences between EDC and DDC
- How a DDC system integrates with data sources including existing medical records
- How the system you select impacts queries, data review, and data cleaning processes
- A recap of the regulatory guidance on DDC