Discover novel digital assessments being developed to validate digital biomarkers in PD and how they can be applied in clinical trials.
Leading the Technology
Digital biomarkers provide real-time data on patients’ physiology and disease progression to help researchers better understand treatment efficacy.
Leading the way in digital biomarkers technology, Clinical ink offers the best-in-class analytics platform to capture, collect, and interpret real-time data powering the evaluation and development of new treatments.
Our scientists, architects, data engineers, data scientists, and software engineers are advancing digital biomarkers technology.
The Analysis Platform for Digital Biomarkers
Measure Patient Response
- Use any digital device to measure a patient’s biological response in real-time
- Improve patient engagement and compliance
- Visualize data in dashboards to monitor patient adherence and data quality
- Build machine learning solutions to improve patient-centric insights into behavior and compliance
- Perform root cause analysis to understand patient behavior in bring-your-own-device (BYOD) studies
Better Data. Better Decisions.
- Validate measurements derived from sensors, algorithms, and clinical data in real-time
- Fuse data sources from multiple sensors into a common reference frame
- Ingest data into enterprise data lake solutions for expedited analysis
- Conduct real-time quality control checks on incoming data sources
Develop Disease-Specific Digital Biomarkers
- Evaluate sensor data streams to identify optimal solutions for capturing disease-relevant signals
- Engineer features using time- and frequency-dependent signal processing routines and algorithms
- Construct multivariate modeling methods to evaluate mixed effects in complex study designs
Power Innovation and Growth
Sponsors and researchers incorporating Digital Health Technologies (DHTs)—sensors and wearables—into their clinical trials are driving growth and innovation by ensuring the highest standards of data collection, transmission, security, quality, and analysis for optimal digital biomarkers. The Clinical ink platform and scalable analytics technology are essential to implementing and reinforcing these data standards.
Enable patient-centric research via mobile assessments engineered by experienced clinical, software, data, and user experience experts.