Get on the path to cleaner data and confident decisions with Clinical Ink. As the pioneers in eSource, Clinical Ink’s technology platform and delivery capabilities provide greater certainty from source to submission. Explore Lumenis™, a clear and connected eSource Ecosystem that delivers purpose-built data capture solutions for your protocol at the critical moments that matter.
The Lumenis platform makes it easy to deploy an integrated, convenient eSource solution that provides anytime, anywhere access to your study data. We deliver more than fast, clean data — we deliver confidence. Not only are your sites and patients assured of an easier experience, but you can be certain that your patients are more compliant and engaged and that your protocol is executed correctly. Start your most complex studies with confidence — implement Lumenis to support well-informed, optimal decisions.
With agile processes and technology, Lumenis delivers a clearer view of your data. Overcome the challenges of conventional data capture technologies with configurable, clinical modules: Direct Data Capture, eCOA, ePRO, and eConsent solutions. Expect a better study experience through our experienced project support services and customized solutions for specific therapeutic areas, including lupus, gastrointestinal, central nervous system, dermatology, oncology, and many others.
From simple to complex, Lumenis is built to meet the demands of your specific protocol with the functionality and services that are critical to your study.
Imagine a trial where data streams and work flows. Make it a reality with Clinical Ink.
Lumenis Direct Data Capture and eCOA Module
Lumenis — a clear and connected eSource Ecosystem — is a platform that streamlines clinical development by replacing inefficient paper source and eCRFs with intuitively designed eSource documents. Unlike traditional EDC, we designed Lumenis to mimic typical site workflows while permitting data to be collected and validated electronically at the point of care. This single-point solution eliminates source document verification (SDV), significantly reduces data queries, and allows for real-time online monitoring.
With capabilities beyond the basic data collection functionality of the market-leading EDC systems, Lumenis supports the full range of validated eCOA questionnaire types: ClinROs, ObsROs, PerfOs, and Structured Diagnostic Interviews. Lumenis converts even the most complex paper-based eCOA instruments into electronic formats and simplifies the use of these questionnaires.
- Improves protocol execution
- Reduces site burden and eliminates SDV
- Enforces critical protocol workflow
- Integrates IWRS / drug supply / informed consent
- Provides a familiar feel and site-centric design
- Combines source and CRF
- Allows for cross-form data validations
- Includes patient questionnaire workflow support
- Collects data, documents, audio, images, and handwritten notes
- Enables full offline functionality
The Lumenis eSource Ecosystem supports data and document review and query, reporting, and analytics, allowing you to make confident decisions, faster. Minutes after the patient visit, you can monitor the data and documents remotely, eliminating weeklong delays between monitoring visits. Review handwritten notes, automatically flag key data and documents for review, and compare multiple form versions to see what has changed.
The efficiencies of Lumenis allow users to:
- Review data and documents in real time
- Access a complete audit trail of all source form versions including role-based access restrictions
- Reduce data queries and cycle time with a simple document-based data query process
- Review dynamically triggered, required form reviews based on conditional data values
- Monitor source documents for protocol compliance in one central location
- Increase the frequency and focus of site communications
- Review audio recordings, supporting documents, handwritten notes, and images
Lumenis ePRO Module
The Lumenis ePRO module design improves the patient experience. It helps patients easily understand the when, what, and why of participating in clinical research.
This ease of use extends to the study build process with true point-and-click configuration designed for rapid prototyping. Reset your expectations of what ePRO means with Lumenis.
The efficiencies of Lumenis allow users to:
- Collect ePRO data anywhere, anytime
- Designed with an intuitive “What do I do?” interface
- Provide rapid point-and-click prototyping
- Implement a library of questionnaires and other content to shorten study start-up timelines
- Deploy a flexible model (fully provisioned or BYOD)
- Support full local language needs
- Deliver customizable alerts
- Provide in-app training