Today, there are also many different tools being used to collect study information at different levels and phases ranging from paper, mobile devices, sensors, telemedicine, digital health technologies, EDC systems, to clinical and patient reported outcomes. With the increased attention on decentralized trials, a growing number of sponsors and CROs plan to adopt direct data capture (DDC), eCOA, ePRO, and eConsent into their workflows in order to improve the management of this information from all these devices.
Clinical ink is the only company that helps consolidate all these solutions into a single clinical data platform to support the end-to-end clinical development and data capture process.
Overcoming the Challenges of Data Capture in Clinical Trials
Clinical development and IT leaders are using a mix of technology and virtual clinical trial platforms offered by various software providers to manage the complexity of data capture in clinical trials – this is not scalable or sustainable.
Simplifying the complexity of data capture in clinical development requires collecting, and analyzing timely quality data – at the source – for effective insight-based decisions based on situational awareness by all stakeholders. This is a major departure from how trials have historically processed disparate data through recording and later transcribing information into an EDC.
Clinical ink is the global life science company that brings data, technology, and patient science together to help you collect and process data WHEN it happens, with a unified and advanced platform.
Collecting data and information when it happens with a unified clinical trials platform – using direct data capture at the point and time with the source of that data – empowers you to realize patient outcomes on-time and on-budget.
Insight-based decisions are now a reality for:
- Site performance
- Patient retention and engagement
- Anomaly detection
- Query resolution
- PV safety surveillance
- Real-time clinical outcome assessment
- Bring more clinical trial functions in-house for substantial cost savings
- Take back control of your data to make immediate decisions based on real-time insights
- Improve study oversight
- Develop therapeutic-area-specific instruments according to best practices
- Lower overhead by unleashing the full capabilities of your internal team
- Create new revenue streams by initiating ePRO, eCOA, and/or DDC
- Take new clients under your wing by offering expanded decentralized trial capabilities