eSource Solutions for Clinical Trials
Clinical Ink offers customized electronic source documents running on tablets — finally, an Electronic Source Record.
Capturing source data on paper is costly and error-prone, but it remains prevalent because of familiarity and a lack of viable alternatives. Our SureSource™ solution maintains the workflow and mobility of paper while allowing fast, secure transmission of source documents and data.
- Clinical Ink recognized for study startup and design excellence with 2014 Best Practices Award from Clinical Informatics News
- Video demonstration of SureSource™ by Logical Progression Group, Clinical Ink's software development partner.
FDA eSource Webinar - March 4 2011
FDA leaders endorse and clarify guidance on electronic source.
The Business Journal | Paperless Pursuit: Clinical Ink raises $2.7M for launch of tablet technology.
- Clinical Ink Announces eSource Partnership with ePharmaSolutions; Raises $2.7 Million; Launches SureSource 3.0
- Ed Seguine, President of Clinical Ink, to moderate FDA Panel on eSource at SCOPE event Feb 8. Roundtable discussions: “EHRs, EDC, eSource – What’s really real” and “The iPad effect on Clinical Research”.
- Ed Seguine, President of Clinical Ink, presented "eSource — What EDC Should Be" to the 43rd Annual Meeting of the DIA.
- Ed Seguine, President of Clinical Ink, presented "TRUE eSource: Addressing the Problem at the SOURCE" at the 23rd annual DIA conference.
- Motion Computing has selected Clinical Ink's SureSource as this month's winner in their Share Your Solution contest.
- Clinical Ink’s Innovative Data Capture Tool Being Tested